The goal of Agape House Learning Center is enhancement of the education of street children in Malawi through providing free education in locations where they are frequently to be found.
- To increase access to basic education and improve learning for orphans, girls, children with special needs and vulnerable children through learning center programs that allow children to attend classes without uniforms.
- To teach the children biblical principles and moral values.
- To increase resources at the community level through provision of books and other educational materials and information technology.
- To offer reading, writing, science, religious studies and mathematics courses to prepare street children to pass the Malawi Primary Leaving Certificate Examination.
- To work with Blantyre city officials for creating awareness of the challenges for street children and to jointly formulate creative, positive methodologies to ameliorate the growing number of displaced children.